[Rhythmbox-devel] gtk 2.6

I just upgraded to gtk 2.6 which has the amazingly cool function of
type-ahead find in trees.  for example, in totem now, I start typing
in a playlist and it find what i'm typing in the playlist.  It is
really great.

So my question is, I just installed gtk-2.6 and the next time I
started totem, this feature worked presumably because the tree widget
itself was upgraded and totem just uses the widget. I tried this on RB
in a flurry of excitement but it only works in the browser views.  Not
in the main library view.  This would be a really cool way to search
for songs.

Does anyone know why it doesn't work in the library view?

John