Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] hang when dir contains image

rhythmbox dormon com wrote:
Albumart downloads a .jpg for each album and this has sent rhythmbox mad, it still works but my cpu goes 100% it won't scan anymore albums in the tree and won't quit.

[snip]

Is it just me? Is there anything I can do to help debug it some more?

Nope, it's not just you. In my experience, Rhythmbox doesn't like it too much when there is ANY file it can't recognize in a directory it's scanning. I haven't really looked into it, but it's definitely a bug that needs fixing.

Tom