[Rhythmbox-devel] mission impossible

Is it possible to install rhythmbox in less than two hours or am I trying to do something that is impossible? :)

I have a degree in computer science, but I don't really like system administration much.
--
Jeff

http://IntelligentJukebox.com
** Home of the most advanced, speech control jukebox in the world.