[Rhythmbox-devel] Smart Playlist Options

First, thanks for all the work on Rhythmbox.  It's great and gets better
with every release.

I am wondering if it is possible to create a Smart Playlist based on
another Smart Playlist.  To clarify, I have a Smart Playlist that I call
"Filter".  It contains tracks that I don't generally want to play or
have included in other Smart Playlists (Christmas Songs, iTrip signals,
Audio Books, etc.).  Is there a way to make a Smart Playlist with a
condition like "Does NOT contain tracks from Playlist(Filter)"?

If this isn't possible, is it something that anyone has thought of
adding?  I read the ML pretty regularly and don't recall seeing any
mention of it.

Thank You,

Shilo