[Rhythmbox-devel] Custom hack

Hi,

I need a custom hack to rhythmbox: I will use rhythmbox in a party and I
want that the songs plays in the order of a playlist only and use the
main library as a search only system. I need that the main library not
respond to double click events (so accidentals double clicks doesn't
stop the current playing song).

I am searching in the source but if anyone can pointing me to the right
file in the source where this callback it's declare will be apreciate.

Thanks
---
David Sedeño Fernandez
http://blogs.gnome.org/davidsf