[Rhythmbox-devel] Streaming Ogg Vorbis glitch during metadata changes

Hi -

Apologies if I am posting to the wrong list.

I have Rhythmbox 0.9.0, the version included with Ubuntu "Breezy Badger".

When trying to playback Ogg Vorbis streams from an Icecast server
(e.g. http://radiosix.no-ip.com:8000/radiosix.ogg ) the playback is
interrupted by a short gap during metadata changes. The playback is
otherwise fine.

I'm sorry I don't have the facilities to investigate further myself,
but I realise Rhythmbox uses Gstremer - could this be a Gstreamer
problem? How could I check?
I suspect it has something to do with "chained" ogg streams, but I'm
not an expert.

Thanks

Leo