Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] some feedback for current cvs

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 19:46 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> - if there's no net connectivity it lables an Audio CD something like
> Unknown Title whereas if it has net access it calls it Audio CD while
> looking up the name and then the Title. In the former it should call
> it Audio CD as I think it looks cleaner.
> - It doesn't seem to cache this info. If I re-insert it later with out
> a net connection it comes up the same. It'd be cool to query/use
> ~/.cddb too like some other apps use.

I disagree, sorta.  The title should be editable either way, as well as
the track information.  This should be cached/saved so that the next
time you put this CD in, it doesn't fetch anything from the net, it uses
the cache/modified track information.  In this case, "unknown" cds
should say "Unknown Title" (with a cd icon) and some way of indicating
that you can modify the title & track information and it will be saved.