Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox library stuff

> That's one other thing that someone brought up a while ago: should
> playlists be under the Library or not?

I think playlists should be considered a child of the Library, and
therefore should be under Library which it is dependent on.

If Normal Playlists and Automatic Playlists are under Library; Would
it be correct to say, that all main entries in Sources are
independent?

> It was me trying out some ideas, to see if there was a way to get
> something like multiple libraries for people that wanted them, without
> making things more complicated for those that don't.

That's a pretty good hack =)