Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox library stuff

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 05:17 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > /apps/rhythmbox/library_locations, it's the same key that is set by the
> > "Library location" item in the preferences window. It is defined as
> > list, and gconf-editor will edit it as such, but the UI will only set it
> > to a single value.
>
> That's pretty strange! I haven't got such. See here:
> http://www.heko.dk/~maj/gconf.png
>
> Is it created when Rhythmbox is installed using "make install"?

The GConf schema is only installed when you run "make install". However
it should be set if you've selected a folder in the prefs, or you can
create it yourself (key type=list, list type=string).

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"I had my first real beer (real meaning not sneaking it, or the .5
crap), and amazingly enough, I wasn't immediately surrounded by girls in