Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox for Windows?

> There may be some X11/unix-isms in the code, but if someone got enough
> of the gnome stack on Windows it shouldn't be too hard to get it to sort
> of work. I'm sure there will be plenty of bugs where assumption that
> have been made don't hold on Windows, but it should be do-able.

Perhaps this could be a goal after 1.0? And perhaps by the time, the
remaining components have been ported to Windows as well?=)

I wouldn't be surprised, if Rhythmbox could gain a huge marked share
on Windows, as there probably doesn't exist iTunes alternatives, as
they got iTunes.