Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] importing folders from sftp gnome-vfs mounts

Hi James,

I just tested the patch with rhythmbox 0.9.2 and a sftp gnome-vfs mount
with ssh-agent. The problems I noticed were:

* that UI block you mentioned
* not all of the music in the remote folder imported on the first try.
  I had to import a second time to get rb to pick up all of the music.

Thanks for the patch.

Cheers, Ben