Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] importing folders from sftp gnome-vfs mounts

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 17:39 +0000, Matthew Wire wrote:
> I've just applied this with latest CVS.  Attempting import with an SSH
> share crashed RB, with an SMB share it was unable to import files (could
> not open file for reading).
> It does appear to work correctly with ftp, though the UI does block for
> a short time.
> Good work, this is a much needed feature!

Any chance you could get a backtrace of the crash? Reporting that it
can't read files on smb mount is odd, I'll try that a bit later today
and see if it works for me.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Proof that they're lusers who must die: they send spam saying "Restore
your sex life" even though they never told you to back it up.