Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Can't build rhythmbox

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 18:06 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> In regards to gstreamer 0.9 there is a patch on bugzilla which makes RB
> use it, but as it drops support for 0.8 it's not going to be included in
> cvs any time soon (unless someone makes it support both).

I wouldn't bother just yet - the GStreamer 0.9 API has settled a little,
but it's still the unstable branch. I'll update the patch in bugzilla
soon for people that are interested in trying it out, but the existing
patch is already obsolete.

J.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan noraisin net>