Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] music sharing patch #2

Le mercredi 10 août 2005 à 10:50 -0400, Colin Walters a écrit :

> So unless there's a technical reason why we need the configure option
> and #ifdefs, let's just remove them.  We should probably be moving in
> the direction of killing other configure switches like bonobo/dbus, cd
> burning, etc too.

dbus and cd burning configure switches are there because both depend (or
used to depend) on bleeding edge libraries, or on libraries with
unstable apis, and it made it easier for testers to just disable the
feature if the necessary packages aren't there.

Christophe