[Rhythmbox-devel] bug hunting binaries for Fedora Core 4, 2, 1

The Cooperative Bug Isolation Project is a joint effort by the
University of Wisconsin-Madison, UC Berkeley, and Stanford University to
bring debugging into the Internet age.  Instrumented applications send
feedback to our analysis center, where we use statistical debugging
techniques to learn what goes wrong when the software crashes.

CBI is pleased to announce that prebuilt, instrumented binaries of Gaim
are now available as ready-to-install RPMs for Fedora Core 4, 2, and 1.
We track stable releases, currently 0.8.8.  All builds include iPod
and Dashboard support for extra Rhythmbox yumminess!  :-)  Several other
applications are available as well; see the download page for details.

What we need most of all are more runs from real users like you!  Even
if you've never written a line of code in your life, you can help make
things better for everyone simply by using our special bug-hunting
packages.  Read more (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/), download some
packages (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/), and join in!

project info: <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/>
downloads:    <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/>