Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Autoplaylists: small update + RB sorting bug-fix

On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 04:01 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> I've fixed it, as part of thing I was doing anyway to clean up sorting
> for Playlist-related things, but I did remove a "feature". The sorting
> order used to go Ascending->Descending->Unsorted; where "Unsorted" was
> whatever Rhythmbox felt like. I've changed it so it simply alternates
> between ascending and descending, because I doubt anyone really used the
> "whatever RB feels like" order (and it was easier not to have it there).

Makes perfectly sense.

> Hopefully there aren't any silly bugs I've put in, like last time. I'll
> probably have a go at Playlist sorting in the next few days.

Found one. :-) I always got an assert on startup because
view->priv->sorting_key is NULL and passed to eel_gconf_get_string. A
fix is in the merge branch patch 42.

One more thing: RB remembers the sorting type on the next startup but
doesn't display the corresponding arrow in the list header. Maybe it was
like this before, I never payed attention to it.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558