Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Compiling the 0.9 branch

Hello!

I'm sorry to not having posted before, but I got some problems with my
mailserver...

On Sat 16 Apr 2005 19:05 +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
>> 2 - Debian unstable only has libnautilus-burn 2.8.7.
>> 3 - I'd rather not have to install nautilus (a really nasty application
>>     which can't be killed, e.g. if you started it by mistake).
>>
>> Is there a way to build without nautilus?
>
> No, there is no configure option to disable the burner.

That's not corret: I posted a long time ago a patch to compile
Rhythmbox without the Nautilus CD Burner support, patch that seems to
have been forgotten ;-)

Here the announcement [1].

BTW, ASA I solve some problems I've compiling three different 0.9
branches, I'll publish my arch repository in order to make simple the
inclusion of my patch in the upstream.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-January/msg00021.html