Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] moving rhythmbox homepage to live.gnome.org

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 08:44 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

I'm tossing around the idea of moving the rhythmbox homepage
from www.rhythmbox.org (a redhat boxen I believe) to a wiki page.
That way the site would be under community control rather than
just one person.

The reasons are:

* Updated published arch repositories for contributors
* Updated gpg keys for new contributors
* new features/proposals on the wiki

If there is a quorum I can start moving stuff piecemeal and then
ask walters to change the DNS pointer to point to the wiki once people
are satisifed with it.

Well, the site is hosted on verbum.org and the website code is in Arch if you already do not know. I think the only issue atm is the fact that the update script is not automated and has to be run by hand everytime the site is updated. I think anyone who can commit to the rb branches can commit to the website branch. This also reminds me that I need to do a bit of updating to the FAQ page.

-Sean (harshy)