Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fixing broken links in ryhthmox database

I don't exactly understand your issues... Rhythmbox should detect at
startup songs that no longer are available, and remove them from the
database (though maybe it doesn't work for symlinks, I dunno).
If you moved files, the simplest way to readd them is to reimport them
to the library...

Christophe