[Rhythmbox-devel] Fixing broken links in ryhthmox database

If media files get removed or moved on the file system, it is difficult to fix up the rhthmbox database.

The simplest way I can think to fix this would be to be able to tell rhythmbox to simply delete all broken links. Then, if the files had been moved, I could point it at the new location and have it reimport the information.

Another feature would be to be able to point at an album and tell rhythmbox that all the songs in the album had moved, and give it the new location.

Would also be nice to be able to clean up duplicate song entries in some way. (Saw some discussion of this in the archive from a year ago.)

Duncan