Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

sön 2004-09-05 klockan 23.54 skrev Mathrick:
> That's the way iTunes does that, and main complaint was it's not very
> well thought - more like "look, there's free space there!" type of
> solution rather than real UI design.

I agree 100 % with this. Pictures can be displayed next to the song name
at the top, but with the current design, the picture size must be small.
Maybe one can have a zoom button or do some mouseover effect or similar.
Anyhow, a small picture is much better than nothing, I think.

One of the most interesting areas to explore is an album browser based
on cover pictures.

Speaking about UI - how come some controls (prev/play/next buttons) are
placed at the far left, while the other controls (slider and volume) are
at the far right, with the song name in-between? Why don't the controls
go together? :)

Fredrik