Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playlist source burner 0.5

This is an interesting looking patch.  Applied the patch to rb,
freshly grabbed from arch.  It's brought to my attention that
"libnautilus-burn" is required.  I have nautilus-cd-burner and
nautilus-media.  Couldn't find "libnautilus-burn" on gnome cvs, or
just "libnautilus" (is there even such a thing?).

Can anyone enlighten me as to where I can obtain the libnautilus-burn source?

This may not relate a whole lot to the general topic of this list, so
if I shouldn't post this here, let me know.  :)

Thanks,
Tyler