[Rhythmbox-devel] Multiple libraries

Once in a while it has been suggested on this lists that it might be
useful to have multiple libraries in the Source List.  I would also find
this to be a convenient feature.  Let me try to motivate.

In addition to my own ripped music, I have a collection of music (from
an undisclosed source) which I occasionally like to review, but don't
normally like to hear during random play.  I've tried everything to
handle this.  I've even gone as far as redefining all those songs
into some weird genre (Christian Gangsta Rap), but selecting 'all genres
except' is slightly awkward.

If these two collections were in a separate library, handling this
would be a breeze.

For what it's worth.

   Gisli