Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Sorting and multi-disc albums

Once upon a time Ernst Persson said...
> I usually write "Some Album CD1" and "Some Album CD2".
> It solves the problem, and I think it's like that in cddb.

I ignore disc number altogether. As far as I'm concerned, multiple discs
are an artefact of the storage technology. If CDs held twice as much,
you'd only have one disc. When I rip, I'm changing the storage
technology, I see no reason to keep the artificial split.

So I just treat both discs as the same album and continue numbering the
track numbers of the second disc after the first.