[Rhythmbox-devel] finding songs not assigned to playlists

Hello,

is there a way to find out which songs in my library haven't been used
in playlists yet? I'm usually sorting my music in playlists that reflect
my mood (easy listening vs. heavy) but with 1000+ songs I've lost track
of which songs haven't been assigned to a playlist yet. The fact that
playlists can't be sorted by artist yet only makes it harder to track
down those "orphaned" songs.

Couldn't this be a feature for automatic playlists? (e.g. "all songs not
contained in other playlists") or does someone have a quick shell script
hack to grep rhythmbox's music library?

Stefan