[Rhythmbox-devel] Sorting (on screen) oddness

    There are times I can click on a column and it'll sort everything in
that order.  But just now, with a new playlist, I dragged a bunch of
things in there and couldn't sort on title...or anything else for that
matter.  Is this normal?

    I'm on RB 0.8.4, under Fedora, from the usual repos.

    Thanks!

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller
So Bush musta invented the war because we 'didn't find' WMDs. Ever
consider Saddam _moved_ them?  Look what he did with his finest
fighter craft:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/sandplanes.asp#photo01