Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] song import

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:40:37 +0100, Jonas Bernoulli <jonas artavatar org> wrote:
> hello
>
> importing songs takes very long in rhythmbox. also i have noted that all
> songs endup with three stars after the import.

Hello,

Are your songs stored on a remote volume (smb or nfs) ? I could
drastically slow down importing.

About stars, songs are automatically rated with 3 stars when they are
imported. You can manually rate the songs after or let Rhythmbox rates
your songs following the frequency you play them.

Regards

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias