Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] burner fixes

Colin Walters wrote:
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 18:35 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:

Hi,

Use gtk+ 2.5 HIG dialogs.

Well, right now there's a lot of code that uses rb_error_dialog which itself still uses the GstHigDialog wrapper. Ideally we'd get everything upgraded at once, and dump GstHigDialog entirely.

OK, I'll try to do this.

Build fix for 64-bit systems. Add burn to playlist context menu (fixes #153558). Add track name to progress bar (fixes #153560). Fix potential crasher in cdtext generation. Fix mangled number of MiB listed in dialog.

Is it ok to depend on gtk+-2.5.4? Is this ok to commit?

- duration / 60);

+ (long long int) duration / 60);

Should probably use guint64, and G_GUINT64_FORMAT instead of "%lld".
Otherwise looks sane to me.

I recall that this came up before and someone indicated that it might be more difficult for translators that way. Seems cleaner though.

Jon