Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] burner fixes

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 18:35 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Use gtk+ 2.5 HIG dialogs.

Well, right now there's a lot of code that uses rb_error_dialog which
itself still uses the GstHigDialog wrapper.  Ideally we'd get everything
upgraded at once, and dump GstHigDialog entirely.

>   Build fix for 64-bit systems.  Add burn to
> playlist context menu (fixes #153558).  Add track name to progress bar
> (fixes #153560).  Fix potential crasher in cdtext generation.  Fix
> mangled number of MiB listed in dialog.
>
> Is it ok to depend on gtk+-2.5.4?  Is this ok to commit?

-                                                   duration / 60);
> +                                                   (long long int) duration / 60);

Should probably use guint64, and G_GUINT64_FORMAT instead of "%lld".
Otherwise looks sane to me.