Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch : Download and show albums covers

Even with a large number of playlists, the only thing that will change
is the size of the scrollbar.  You can still have as many playlists as
you want with minimal clutter.

Also, this patch comes with the option of hiding the album art, as is my
understanding. It doesn't even need to be on by default, IMO, but it's
there for people who want it (like me).

Cheers,
RV