Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch : Download and show albums covers

Just wanted to add that I too think the the current location of the
cover is better than putting it on the upper side of RhythmBox.

Also, as for auto-searching for cover at Amazon - Muine picks the
first out of Amazon (I think), and it works almost always. You can
still Drag-N-Drop another image to the album to change it.

Yo'av.