Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch : Download and show albums covers

Marc Pavot wrote:

The 'cover manager' window does not appear if there is no song playing.

Damned! That's it. I didn't even try to play a song :-/
I understand that your work is still under development, but is there a specific reason for that limitation, or do you plan do remedy it in the future? While I'm at it, it would be also great to make the cover stretch along with the panel: resizing the panel should also resize the cover.

It's nice to finally have cover art, btw.