Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch : Download and show albums covers

Le samedi 13 novembre 2004 à 14:17 +0000, Marc Pavot a écrit :
> * The problem is that the cover will be much smaller. I think that the
> place were I put the cover is lost space and it should be used.

Yeah, but it brings up the issue "what does the displayed cover
correspond to" when you are playing a song and browsing your library at
the same time. iTunes solves that issue with a clickable label you can
use to choose between "album being browsed" "song being played", ...

Christophe