Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iPod

I have  been working on making the iPod reading/writing code from gtkpod
more generic so that it can be reused in other projects. I wrote a
command line tool which parses rhythmdb.xml and copies all the files it
contains to the iPod, so it's working pretty well. I still have playlist
reading/writing to test though.
However, I don't know when I try to integrate that in Rhythmbox, so feel
free to get in touch with me if you want more pointers about this
library (available from http://testoo.no-ip.com/~teuf/archive in the
libitunesdb--main--0.1 branch.

Hope that helps,

Christophe