[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request

Hi,
I'm not sure if somebody allready asked for it, but would it be possible to add a column to both the artist and album selector (maybe genre to, I don't use that one very much) labeled 'Count' and displaying the number of songs of each Artist/Album/Genre? Maybe just adding it to artist would suffice.

Reason for the request: I do have a lot of samplers (Mojo and the like) and a lot of normal albums. Now Artists that have only managed to put one song on my harddisk and those that have loaded tons onto it are shown alike without any means to disamibugate between them. The 'Count' column (and the implied ability to sort by it) would help here very much.

If the answer is 'Yes, do so yourself if you mind' I'm ready to ramshackle. Eh, ronwoodle? Rumumble, right.

mfg