Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Jukebox playlist

> http://web.rhythmbox.org/uidesign/
>
> I think the overall key idea is that I really like the browser
> interface, and we should focus a lot on that.
>
> The proposal above leaves a lot out (including the search bar I just
> noticed).

I find this "first draft" to be confusing. I like the application as is,
there was a great deal of discussion to create it and it has worked out
well in the end.

If the development team where to consider the UI design, I would suggest
the majority of it should be spent on the "Small Display" as I find it
the weakest link to world domination for Rhythmbox.

I would expect to find many people prefer a small display to look at 90%
of the time the program is running.

On a side note, being a Library "shuffle all" person, my only dislike of
the main display is the inability to create separate sources for
personal files.  I have several audiobooks, and I find myself listening
to Harry Potter Chapters in between my music, (not something I would
suggest). It would be nice to force mp3's to be outside the "Library"
and in there own source. This way I can continue having my Library as my
playlist (like most people).

Seth