[Rhythmbox-devel] mp3 that upsets spider element [WAS Valid mp3s can't ...]

> > When I use the pipeline from the README it can't detect the file type.
> > So it looks they they are buggy mp3s after all.
> >
> > Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to fix them so that
> > gstreamer can detect them properly?
> >
> Provide the file to the GStreamer devs (for example me), so they can have
> a look at it.
>
> Benjamin

This is one of the files that my version of gstreamer (0.8.1) fails to
detect:
http://www.jeacocke.org.uk/2003/ossdev/spider_fails_gstreamer_0_8_1.mp3

The pipeline I used was:
gst-launch-0.8 filesrc location=spider_fails_gstreamer_0_8_1.mp3 !
spider ! osssink