Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Confused

> I should be able to add support for them in the xine backend once I've
> finished the xine metadata parser.

Nice. Very nice. Thanks. Do you people reckon that WMA's might be
supported in Xine/GStreamer by 1.0?

Rhythmbox certainly strikes me as a great idea: because I'm used to using
Windows media player, I much prefer having a media library interface to
messing around with playlists all the time.

Keep up the good work - you're making it possible for me and probably many
others to migrate their musical tastes away from Windows!

Thanks again,
--
TK