Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Confused

Hi,

Your previous message was perfectly fine, I guess it didn't get an
answer because nobody really know the answer, or because nobody took the
time to answer, sorry about that ;) You should have added a copy of your
your question was ;) (it's
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2004-May/msg00004.html)
I think wmas are currently unsupported by rhythmbox, at least they are
filtered out on purpose. I'm not sure gstreamer can read metadatas from
wma files.

Hope that helps,

Christophe