[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox set up ?s

Hi,

the program looks great. It came with Fedora #1 (on my test Fedora box);
however, it doesn't play. When I click on play I get the error msg:
"osscommon. Cannot open /dev/dsp, generic error. Resource temporarily
unavailable."

So I went to the rhythmbox.org site and looked around. I downloaded the
red hat 9 version and installed it via rpm (on my redhat 9 box). But I
don't know how to invoke it or even where it installed! I'm a noobie to
linux!

(I'm currently transferring my windows programming experience to linux
by creating a website in php/mysql & apache, as a means of learning linux.)

I figure I may not have downloaded the gstreamer lib stuff, but a little
more instructions would be nice, since I don't know much!

tia! Michael