[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Suggestion: Genres && Styles.

Hello, this is just a suggestion fo something I could have that might be
useful to many users.

Currently (as far as I know) ogg/id3's can only have one field for genres, and
genres are often very difficult to set on most music.

To get around this I have personaly structured my genre field in this manner:
"Genre, style[/additional styles separated by /]"

(see: http://roze.mine.nu/metal.png )

What I would like, is some way to get both genre and style so that I could
chose like just metal to get all metal, or metal -> opera to get opera metal,
or metal->heavy + speed to get only those who fit in that.

Any suggestions for another way for me to accomplish a goo structure like this
is also welcome (in case there already is a better way to do something like this).

Thanks in advance, Jonas Lihnell