Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Irritating Bug

AFAIK, this can be solved easily, when importing songs, RB should check
if files are on a mount. If they are, only delete em when mount is
actually mounted, else just temporarily hide em.

The mounting part is easy, the hiding involves a bit more work.

Now if only my C skills were a bit better...

Greetings, Ruben