Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch question: downloaded music RBSource

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 09:33, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> They're all music, so they should download into the music folder.
>

> Benjamin

Are you saying you don't think this approach is a good idea? I see your
reasoning, but

a) not everything I download is music
b) individually adding new files from a temporary location into the
database permanently is not what I want to be doing

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power