Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] xine metadata, and iPod HAL support

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 10:51 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 02:30 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Heya,
> >
> > Here's my free time's worth. First is a xine-lib metadata backend (which
> > I sent some time ago). It's not finished quite yet, but it's disabled by
> > default.
>
> Ok cool,
> * committed rhythmbox-devel gnome org--2004/rhythmbox--main--0.9--patch-72

> > The rest is HAL support for the iPod source, with a bit of refactoring
> > for the existing code.
> > http://www.hadess.net/files/shots/21-06-2004.1.jpg
>
> Neat.  This doesn't apply to 0.9 though.  I will fix that tonight, and
> get this patch in.  Or you could apply it yourself to 0.9 :)

Well, why isn't 0.9 on CVS HEAD? Or is this another of your cons to make
me use arch? :)

> Thanks a lot, this is great stuff!

You're very welcome, kudos go to Christophe and David though. They made
a good job at having clean code for me to work from.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
It was a working class tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with
their power tools.