[Rhythmbox-devel] my status

Hi,

So for the last ~month I haven't been very active on Rhythmbox.  I want
to apologize for kind of dropping off, and especially for leaving 0.9 in
a semi-broken state  The truth is I've been very discouraged lately.
The whole patent thing has me down - I just think we need to seriously
redesign the UI, and what we've come up with so far hasn't struck a
chord yet, at least for me.

I'm definitely going to try to get back into the swing of things
tonight; at least push a 0.8.5 release with some updated translations
and misc. bugfixes, and fix the egregious bugs in 0.9.

Those who have commit access to the central repository: please don't be
shy about using it :)