Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Documentation correction

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:12:24 -0400, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 17:31 +0200, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I noticed there was some mistakes in the documentation of rhythmbox 0.8.
> > I make some minor modifications on it, as
> >  * new keyboard shortcuts
> >  * two missing pictures
> >  * new terminology ("source list" instead of "side pane")
>
> Cool, thanks!
>
> > You can retrieve the archive of the changes on my gateway.
> > Archive Name : bmm80 free fr--2004
> > Archive Location: http://home-gw.mille-mathias.info/~baptiste/archive/
> > (the computer is not online 24h/day)
>
> Ok, it wasn't up when I tried.  You might have sourcecontrol.net mirror
> it.  Once it's online I'll create a local mirror too.

Hello,

I'am out for the week end but as soon as possible I will export my
archive to sourcontrol.net.
I will try to let my gateway up from Monday 11:00 AM GMT.
It's could be a good idea that somebody take a look at the doc, and
check that I didn't make a mistake.

--
Baptiste