Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] release plans

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 07:20:33PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I'd like to cut a 0.6.5 release fairly soon, probably by tomorrow.
> If there are any pending patches you think should be in, please let me
> know.

Will 0.6.5 include the fix for the bug that grossly overreports the
duration of variable bitrate MP3 files (bug 127887 in Bugzilla)?
According to the bug log it was fixed in HEAD a couple of months ago,
but it still appears in 0.6.4 (in Debian sid/unstable).  It would great
for this to finally be fixed in the stable branch.

Digital signature