Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Case-sensitivity in ID3 display

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 06:04, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 23:47, Matt Jones wrote:
> > I was curious if rhythmbox could not be case-sensitive in display of ID3
> > tags.

but why people don't fix the id3 tags in their files?

i mean if i have a lot of files, and some have "queen", some "Queen",
some "the queen" and some "The Queen",

then i  fix the tags by myself, and don't expect rhythmbox to use some
clever heuristics to group them.

or, if there comes a feature like that, i'd like to have a switch to
disable it.