Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox.h

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 14:32, John Russell wrote:
> I just updated the latest tla tree of rhythmbox and am getting an error
> during compilation that says I'm missing Rhythmbox.h.

You're the third person to say this, but I can't reproduce the problem
personally.  The build process hasn't really changed at all, as far as I
know.

Can you (or someone else who is having this problem) try walking back in
changesets to find out which one works?  You can do that with 'tla
undo'.

For example, the current revision in
rhythmbox-devel@gnome.org--2004/rhythmbox--main--0.7 is patch-76.

You can type:

tla undo patch-75

to revert your tree back to patch-75.  Now, try your normal build
processs, ./autogen.sh etc.  If that fails, do:

tla undo patch-74

etc, until until it works.  To go back, just use 'tla redo'.  It works
like an editor - you have to redo once for each undo you did.

If you wanted to get fancy, you could even script this:

for log in $(tla logs | tac); do
  make -s maintainer-clean || true
  tla undo $log
  if ./autogen.sh --blah --foo && make; then
   echo "revision $log works!"
   break
  fi
done