Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch proposal: Show album cover as icon nextto the song tiltle

There is a windows program called Tag & Rename that I used for a short
time to download cover art from allmusic.com.. It gave you the option of
saving it as a file, saving it in the tag, or both. I use the latter
method to store cover artwork.

> Does anyone know how many people actually use this?  If we were actually
> going to support it, we'd need to add it to RBMetadata, and therefore
> GStreamer and/or monkey-media.

As far as I know, most programs that display cover art look for a
cover.jpg but I'm not sure if they look for other file extensions.